- [Richard attempting to put pants on]
- Richard: Oh, no! It seems I can't put them on. I'm afraid we can't go to the parent's evening.
- [Nicole takes Richard's pants, puts belt together and zips them]
- Nicole: Ready to go.
- [Doorbell rings, Nicole opens the door]
- Nicole: Ah.
- Albert: Hi. I'm here to sit on the baby.
- Nicole: [confused] What?
- Albert: Well, duh! I'm the babysitter!
- [Nicole shuts the door]
- Nicole: Richard, where did you find that guy?
- Richard: [sheepishy] The Internet.
[Richard's pants button pops out]
- Nicole: [sighs] Where am I going to find a babysitter at this time?
- Gumball: Ahem!
- [Gumball shows hands to Darwin, who returns it, presenting themselves]
- Nicole: [sighs] I can't believe I'm going to say this. I guess you guys are old enough to babysit?
- Gumball and Darwin: Us?
- Nicole: Yes, you. But promise you'll be responsible.
- Gumball: I promise to be the most responsible kid and will handle my responsibilities in the most responsible way.
- Darwin: Yeah, responsible!
- Nicole: You have no idea what responsible means, do you?
- Gumball and Darwin: Nah.
- Nicole: It means acting like a grownup. And most of all, it means taking care of your little sister.
- Anais [coming from the staircase]: What?!
- Nicole: Can I trust you guys to do that?
- Gumball: Come on, mom. We were born reprehensible.
- Nicole: Responsible.
- Gumball: Yeah, that's what I meant.
- Nicole: Richard, put your pants on. We're off.
- Richard: No!
- Nicole: Richard. Pants on.
- Richard: No!
- [Nicole squeezes Richard into the car with her foot]
- Richard: Nooo! I don't wanna' go to school!
- Nicole: We have to go! It's a parents evening, and we are parents! [shoves Richard into the car and slams the door]
- Nicole: [to Gumball and Darwin] I'm putting a lot of trust in you kids.
- Gumball: Don't worry, mom. You won't be disappointed.
- [Nicole drives off, Richard still crying and moaning]
- Gumball: So how do you feel, Darwin?
- Darwin: Pretty responsible. And you?
- Gumball: I feel like a new man...a responsible man.
[Both Gumball and Darwin chuckle]
- Anais: [sighs] I can't believe this. I'm going upstairs.
- Gumball and Darwin: [gasps] STAIRS! AAAHHH!
[Gumball and Darwin tackle Anais to the ground]
- Anais: Oww! What are you doing?
- Gumball: 79% of stair accidents happen on the stairs.
- Anais: What does that even mean?
- Gumball: It means you're safer sitting here.
[Gumball plops Anais down on the couch]
- Anias: Okay.
[Anais turns on the TV to the Daisy the Donkey show]
- Daisy: Welcome to Daisy the Donkey show! We'll be right back after these messages.
- Commercial: When you deciding where to go for a hamburger-
- Gumball: Aah! Commercials! They'll corrupt your mind!
- [Gumball and Darwin smash the TV with baseball bats]
- Gumball: Bad commercials! Bad commercials!
- Anais: Are you completely out of your mind?
- Gumball: There's too much violence on TV anyway.
- Anais: And you chose to demonstrate that for me by smashing the TV in front of me?
- Gumball: It was the responsible thing to do.
[Darwin and Gumball chuckle again]
- Anais: Even though you set it on fire.
- Gumball: It's not on fire. [Looks over to the TV; it is on fire] Oh, it is on fire.
[He grabs Darwin's cheeks]
[Gumball rushes in from the left with a bucket of water]
- Anais: Stop! Don't throw water on an electrical-
- [Is interrupted by Darwin spitting water on the TV, electrocuting him and Gumball]
- Anais:- fire. You should always use a fire extinguisher or if not available, baking soda, but most importantly call an adult or the emergency services.
- Gumball: Yeah of course, but ours was a responsible demonstration of what not to do in case of an electrical fire.
- Anais: How could mom put you in charge. [Darwin kicks the book she was reading out the window] What is wrong with you?
- Darwin: Papercuts.
- Anais: Ridiculous, and look at the mess you're making!
- Gumball: It's a small price to pay for your safety.
- Darwin: You're too young to understand.
- Anais: Excuse me, but who makes your breakfast every day?
- Gumball and Darwin: You of course.
- Anais: And who does your homework?
- Gumball and Darwin: You.
- Anais: So I should be in charge.
- Gumball: But who did mom put in charge?
- Anais: You...
- Gumball: So who has to do what we say?
- Anais: Me.
- [Cuts to Elmore Junior High, Richard and Nicole are waiting outside Miss Simian's room]
- Richard: Uhh, I feel like I'm in one of those dreams. The ones where you go to school naked.
- Nicole: Oh come on Richard stop being so dramatic. We're the parents now, there's nothing she can do to you.
- Miss Simian: You get an F minus in parenting! Next!
- [Banana Joe's parents come out of the room crying]
- Miss Simian: Oh, the Wattersons. [Awkward silence] Are you aware your husband isn't wearing any pants?
- [Cuts back to the Watterson's house]
- Gumball: Aw, look at that grumpy little face.
- Darwin: I know what will cheer her up, how about a walk in the park?
- Anais: Hmm, yeah I guess that could be okay.
- [Gumball and Darwin are at the park, Anais is on a leash like a dog]
- Gumball: Come on, it's for your own safety.
- Bert: Oh, isn't she lovely? How old is she then?
- Gumball: She's four now.
- Bert: Well now, you want a biscuit? Huh? You won't get a taste of this you won't ever get a taste of this that's right cause it's mine. Whoo I was just teasin' ya, you want a little bit of--
- Anais: [She bites Bert]
- Bert: Ah! Oh! she bit me!
- Gumball: You know what this means?
- Darwin: She must be hungry!
- Anais: [She facepalms]
- [Scene goes back to the house]
- Gumball: It's time for num-nums! We have a mackerel sandwich, a potato, and a little something for dessert.
[Gumball lifts up the lid of a plate and an old boot is revealed; Anais is visibly disgusted]
- Anais: Are you kidding me?
- Gumball: [gasp] Of course! That food is way too chunky for a little baby like her, she could choke.
- Darwin: I know what to do.
[Takes the tray from Anais, he and Gumball begin to chew the food for her grossly and vomit it back onto the tray; Anais is disgusted; Gumball draws a smiley face in it]
- Gumball: Bon appetit! [Puts a straw on the food]
- Anais: Alright, you asked for this.
[She inhales and spits the food all over Gumball, Darwin, and the walls]
- Gumball: Okay, bath time.
- [Scene cuts to bathroom, Gumball is testing the water temperature]
- Gumball: Ah, just right.
- Darwin: Isn't water dangerous?
- [Gumball gasps and tosses Anais back onto the rug]
- Anais: How do you expect me to clean myself without water?
- Gumball: Haven't you heard of dry cleaning?
- Anais: Fine, get out of here!
[Slams the door on Gumball and Darwin]
- Gumball: They grow up so fast.
- Darwin: Shhh!
- [Anais is seen filling up the tub with water]
- Darwin: Is that water I hear?
[Anais opens the door a little]
- Anais: No! I just... flushed?
- Gumball: Oh, speaking of which we're going to need you to wear this.
[He holds up a diaper]
- Anais: WHAT!?!
- Gumball: We don't want you to have any accidents.
- Darwin: Very responsible thinking Gumball.
- Gumball: Hm, thanks.
[They both chuckle]
- Gumball: Now be a big girl and--
[They both gasp, Anais is at the bottom of the steps]
- Anais: There's no way I'm wearing a diaper!
[She runs away, Gumball and Darwin chase after her, they forget to turn off the running water in the bathroom]
- Gumball: Get back here! [They chase her through the living room, making a huge mess in the process]
- Gumball: Come back Anais!
[She hides under the sofa]
You can run but you can't hide!
[Anais runs upstairs and barricades herself in Gumball and Darwin's room]
- Gumball: Open this door young lady! Don't make me tell mom that you've been a bad baby!
- Gumball: [Gumball somehow stretches his eye in the crack of the door]
Aah! She's not in there, she ran out the window!
[They kick open their door and climb onto the roof]
Oh, what's mom gonna think? We're in so much trouble!
- [Anais sticks her head out the window]
- Anais: You goons really walked into that one!
[She shuts the window]
- Gumball: Anais, let us in.
- Anais: Babysit yourself on the roof until mom and dad get back.
- Gumball and Darwin: Anais! Anais!
[They hit the window repeatedly, Anais is on Gumball's bed]
- Anais: Oh look, a book, I hope I don't give myself a papercut.
[She giggles and bounces on the bed]
- Gumball and Darwin: Anais!
- Anais: Oh no, no diaper. I surely hope I don't have an accident, on your bed!
- Gumball and Darwin: Anais!
- Gumball and Darwin: [They both notice something] Anais!!
- Anais: And you know what I'll go have now? A nice relaxing bath, with real water!
[Anais begins to slide down, Gumball and Darwin's room is nearly flooded, Anais lands in the water]
- [The scene cuts to Richard and Nicole sitting on the front steps of the school]
- Richard: Well, it could've been worse.
- Nicole: Are you kidding me? Look at the bill, how do you set fire to a swimming pool?
- Richard: I know, pretty good huh?
- Richard: [Nicole gives him a death glare] ...that you're always there to keep an eye on them?
[Nicole remembers the kids are still home alone, gets in the car and speeds home]
- [Scene goes back to their house, Anais is struggling to open the window]
- Anais: Do something!
- Gumball: Get on the bed and stay where you are. We'll figure out a way to rescue you.
- Gumball: [Gumball and Darwin are on the porch]
Don't worry! I'll smash the door in,- Ah!
[He headbutts the door and nothing happens except Gumball recoiling in pain] You wouldn't know where the keys are would ya?
[Darwin looks in the window, the keys float by underwater]
- Darwin: Somewhere safe.
- Gumball: Ah, what are we gonna do?
- [A manhole is seen, the scene then cuts to the house's bathroom, where Darwin and Gumball have evidently swam up the sewer pipe and gone out the toilet. Gumball and Darwin swim in their room where Anais is waiting. Gumball coughs up a chunk of water from holding in]
- Gumball: Hey, how's it going?
- Anais: I don't know, how do you think it's going?
- [Darwin is shown trying to open the window, which is not opening]
- Gumball: Okay, take a deep breath
- [They swim down the stairs, where Darwin finds the keys, but before they can open the door the keys are sucked out of his grip by the water pressure coming from the fireplace. Anais gets the idea to go out the chimney, so they move the couch and swim up and are caught in a violent geyser erupting from the chimney]
- Anais, Darwin and Gumball: Woohoo!
[They all celebrate]
- Gumball: Good job everyone!
[The geyser suddenly stops, the kids are caught in midair, they all look down and start to scream, Gumball pulls out the diaper he put in his pocket]
- Gumball: Hey don't worry, we can use this diaper as a parachute and float safely down to-
[They hit the ground face first with a loud smack, they hear a car in the front yard and it turns out to be their parents coming home]
- Anais: They're back!
- Anais, Darwin, and Gumball: Oh no.
[They duck back around the corner, Nicole storms out of the car while Richard cautiously follows]
- Richard: See honey? I told you there was nothing to worry about. [Nicole opens the door and a huge burst of water hits them, leaving them filthy and stunned]
- Gumball: Hi.
- Nicole: Thank heavens you're safe!
[She runs up to Anais and gives her a hug]
- Anais: So you're not angry at us for trashing the house?
- Nicole: Oh no. Angry doesn't BEGIN TO COVER IT!!!!!!! [Anais and the boys smiles, Nicole looks and sounds very angry, they all walk in the house and see the completely destroyed living room]
- Richard: How do you burn the TV underwater?
- Nicole: WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!?!
[Anais, Gumball, and Darwin look shocked]
- Anais: Mom, it's my--
- Gumball: No, I've got this.
- Anais: No, Gumball, it was me that left faucet running!
- Gumball: Please sis, let your brother be responsible for once in his life. [Anais get teary eyed, Anais runs over to give him a hug.]
- Anais: Thanks, Gumball.
[Gumball inhales and begins to tell Nicole what happened]
- Gumball: Mom- [We see Nicole with flames in her eyes], it was Darwin. [Points to Darwin]
- Darwin: WHAT!?! It was her that flooded the place!
[Points to Anais]
- Anais: I thought you were going to take the rap! Anyway, it was clearly mom's fault. She was the one who left Gumball in charge.
- Nicole: Well it, it's dad's fault for not finding a proper babysitter!
- Richard: Well, um, none of this would've happened if it wasn't for you! [Points to computer]
- Nicole: Um, who are you blaming here?
- Richard: The internet?
- [Gumball, Anais, Darwin and Nicole decide to go with that, and the episode ends]